Competence – Quality
Principle Plastics is committed to a policy of total quality management within the organisation to ensure that goods and services, which are supplied, meet the quality and customer specific requirements.
Principle Plastics is therefore directed towards achieving the following objectives:
- To ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements prior to quotation.
- To ensure that both resources and training are available to all personnel wherever relevant.
- To ensure quality objectives are considered, planned for, and carried out accordingly.
- To be the leader in the field of injection moulding with regards to quality, business and delivery – this being our
- To ensure thorough planning of processes and quality requirements.
- To entrench quality awareness in all company personnel.
- To strive for continual improvement in quality, production and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- To ensure that contracts are carried out on time, every time.
We have therefore developed a Quality Management System based on the requirements as set out in ISO/TS
Principle Plastics is ISO/TS16949 certified
Download Plant 1 Certification – Download
Download Plant 2 Certification – Download
Principle Plastics is ISO140001 certified
Download Certification – Download
Principle Plastics’ team includes both IS/TS and VDA certified auditors